Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I uninstall AVG antivirus?

Months ago I installed the free edition for this software but now I can't remove this program. I tried to go to ''Control Panel'' and then to the tab ''Add or Remove Programs'' however, the program for AVG is not there, so I am unable to remove it. I know it's there because I've been trying to install a new antivirus but because of AVG I've been unable to do that. I also tried to install it again but I keep getting an error message which won't allow me to install it. Please help me



How can I uninstall AVG antivirus?norton



first go to,



http://safety.live.com



its a free microsoft site, they will scan and repair any problems for you.



How can I uninstall AVG antivirus?spyware remover



Go to your my computer/ c drive/ program files/ grilsoft folder and look for a UN install and delete all those folders in c drive that might help ya Good Luck
start%26gt; control panel %26gt; add and remove software %26gt; find avg and uninstall
Go here.



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5465/lng/us/...



  • online business and trading
  • getting yourex girlfriendback
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment