Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I would like to know what the best or prefered antivirus is! i have used a few and my fav is zone al

i also like karaskapy to. I dont know if i spelled that right.



I tried mcafee and norton. They are ok but norton seamed to blog down the system or slow the pc down or ram or whatever. And boot time took forever to.



I have tried Ca antivirus to and i dont care for that one either cuase i picked up lots of trojans all the time Ca never caught any of them.



I tried the Ca firewall to and it was very hard to get off my system. I think i had to download something and then go into safe mode to remove it i cant recall for sure but it was a pain.So if any one wants to put Ca firewall on i would think twice and not do it.



i havent tried avg or any other free one yet.



i have a guy in my town that puts together and fixes pcs and stuff like that. He said that avg dont work very well or none of the free ones. He says that cause he goes to people's houses to fix pcs and someone that had avg got a virus and it destroyed his semos of the pc or the head part of the pc.



I would like to know what the best or prefered antivirus is! i have used a few and my fav is zone alarm pro.?spyware remove



I agree. Kaspersky is the best anti-virus by far. But it is expensive. But ZoneAlarm Security Suite (not the firewall) uses the Kaspersky engine as the anti-virus component of the suite, so its a good one too.



If you are looking for a free anti-virus, I would suggest Avira AntiVir庐 PersonalEdition Classic. It has excellent heuristics, a virus detection rate that is better than most ''paid-for'' anti-virus programs and is light on using your computer's resources. Uses less then 10 MB RAM on my machine. And did I mention that it's free for life! Oh, yeah I did! Works great on my Vista box, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment