Sunday, August 8, 2010

I have a virus voda.dll.vbs/small and i am unable to open my drives directly?

I am using the free version of avg, it is not removing the virus, this makes me unable to open my drive directly, instead i use right and open. Can anyone suggest me how to solve the problem without formatting my xp and the free antivirus software that can be used to clean this virus



I have a virus voda.dll.vbs/small and i am unable to open my drives directly?anti virus software



http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/persona...



I have a virus voda.dll.vbs/small and i am unable to open my drives directly?aurora



Do an online scan here:



http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/s...



This should kill it.



make a note of the name Panda gives it and do a search on Google for a manual fix, just in case.
Register ur avg antivirus and update it.



If it is not register then register it.



Here is the serial number for AVG7.5: 70FREE-TX-L7Z2U-IB-P1-C01-SIJTY-QEN-1WSV
dude go ti command promt and search for the directory heap 41a and if it is there delete all the files in them

No comments:

Post a Comment